Thursday, December 13, 2012

Welcome to Pixie Dust and Punk Rock

Hello everyone out there in blog-land! My name is Lauren and welcome to Pixie Dust and Punk Rock! I am a 20-something living in the heart of Orlando, Florida with my boyfriend and two dogs. My obsessions are anything Disney, punk rock music, and all things local...therefore, this is what my blog will focus on (though I'm sure there will be plenty of randomness thrown in there, because that's just me)! My love of blogs started about a year ago, when I signed up for Pinterest and discovered that there is a blog out there for literally everything. Since then, I have become an avid blog-follower and decided why not me? I like to go out and there's plenty out there to rant, review, and discuss, so that's where I'll start. I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment